The most disruptive technologies in 2020 will include automation, IoT, digital twinning, trust in digital interactions, phygital spaces, smart buildings, and data wallets, NTT found.
Read the full article at: www.techrepublic.com
- Marketing budgets are down, but CMOs prioritise market research, competitive insights and marketing analytics | Research World
- Unreasonable Security Best Practices vs. Good Risk …
- Business Managers Adapt to Generational Change –
- Council Post: Customer Value Management Is Central To Good Marketing
- Customer Success Story: Semantic Systems