In the real estate industry, it is not just the contractors who do the heavy lifting. The Chief Finance Officer (CFO) and his team of number crunchers are also tasked to continually build the company’s financial muscle to ensure its sustainable growth. In the case of Ayala Land, Inc.
Read the full article at: businessmirror.com.ph
- Home Delivery in Supply Chain: Successful and Profitable Home Delivery
- HHS IT strategy: a conversation with Jose Arrieta
- Learning beyond the classroom, Education News & Top Stories
- Why Is Climate Change A Humanitarian Crisis?
- Business students tackle our throw-away culture | Liverpool John Moores University